Sunday 21 March 2010

Content of Double Page Spread

She has hair as feiry as a shot of Tabasco, lives for everything indie and loves nothing more than a spot of karaoke with her mates. Favour catches up with with fiesty chart topper, Hannah Scoular.

Unless you've spent the last three months sipping cocktails on an island somewhere in teh sun, you're sure to have heard of Hannah Scoular. In fact, even if you have been away, odds are you will have heard a local humming on of her infectious tunes.
Born Hannah Rose Scoular, teh 17 year old recognised her dream of being a musician as soon as she was old enough to warble in her pram. Although it may seem as if Hannah has been an overnight sensation, her success is in fact down to singing in run down pubs and small gigs since the ripe old age of 11.

As soon as Hannah walks into the room it is obvious taht she is every bit the self-assured star that she seems to bei n her quirky high energy usic videos. Hannahs multicoloured fingernails are gripping an overflowing glitzy planner which is almost as farcical as her personality, it is bulging at the seams with appointment, interviews and upcoming events so I decide to crack on with the interview before the next star-struck journalist has their turn with this ever so intruiging teen.

Were you suprised at what a massive hit 'im not sorry' was?
[Grins.] Totally! I still do a little squeal everytime i hear myself on the radio, it's so unreal! I just feel so lucky to finally be showcasing my love for music.

Did you pinch yourself when youheard it had gone to the top of the charts?
Yes, I couldn't believe it, i was out for a meal with a few close friends when my mum rang me with the good news, I almost collapsed in my carbonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment