Sunday 21 March 2010

Destination of Photoshoot


One of the destinations I chose to use for the photoshoot was a large grafittied wall. The reason I chose this location is because I think it will make the images very striking and certainly attract the attention of my target audience. This unique background will also tie in well with the home-made arty effect that runs as a theme through the sections of my magazine. The bright colours in the image will also helps to really make Hannah stand out as they will contrast well with the bright green shirt that i have chosen for her to wear on the day of the photoshoot.

Another destination i have chosen for the photoshoot is an old faded brick wall, I believe that this will look good and give the magzine a rustic effect. Also, if i do not like the brick background, the colours of the bricks are very different to the colour of Hannah's hair and outfit so it would not be too hard to cut out on Photoshop.

The final destinationI chose for the photoshoot was a childrens park, I am unsure about whether I will use the pictures form this destination although I hope that these pictures will be able to show a playful side of Hannah and maybe add slight humour to the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment