Wednesday 10 March 2010

Coursework Start

Today, I will be starting coursework in media. For the coursework i will be designing and creating the front cover, contents page and double page spread of a music magazine. For the magazine i will need a specific genre so that i can determine who my target audience will be and then decide on all furthur elements of the magazine such as the colour scheme, font style, masthead, overall mood of the cover and the picture to be used on the cover and then what will be included in the contents page and double page spread. The cover will be extremely important as it is all that the customers will see when deciding whether or not to purchases the magazine or not. To help me to make my effective and up to the standard of the current market i will be analysing exsisting magazines.

The genre i have chosen to use for my magazine is Indie. I will be aiming the magazine at females aged 16 and over and while my magazine will prodominently about indie music i will hope to represent the creative side of the indie lifestyle within my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment